Quote of The Day: One today is worth two tomorrows.
~ Benjamin Franklin
My family and I visited Yosemite over Memorial Day weekend and we were absolutely ASTONISHED by how beautiful it was. In fact, Yosemite was so jaw-droppingly beautiful that the mosquitoes flew right in my mouth every time my jaws dropped to the ground.
While hiking up the mountains, I was able to squeeze in a few minutes for my YouTube fitness channel. Below is the link to a stretch that relaxes the hips and quads. But there are a few things you should know about the Goddess pose before jumping into it:
- For shoulder issues, place your hands in prayer
- Knees must be in the same direction as the toes
- If the twist is too intense, just stay neutral
Other benefits of this pose includes:
- Strengthens pelvis, gluteus and inner thighs
- Detoxifies the body
- Releases tension from the upper part of your torso